FREE CALL - Recording Now Available
from Author, Kim Dushinski - (Who was the guest expert on the Synergy Energy Show 4/28)
Marketing / PR Professionals | Business Experts | Social Media Mavens | Internet Marketers /Business Building Coaches | Business Owners | Mobile Industry Vendors
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS POWER-PACKED *FREE* 45-MINUTE CALL:
* What the heck IS mobile marketing anyway and why does it matter to me?
* Examples of companies, large and small, that are already using mobile marketing successfully
* How to know if your customers are even receptive to mobile marketing and what to do to ensure that they become receptive if they aren’t already
* Three things you must do in mobile marketing (Hint: It may not be what you think)
* Four costly mistakes in mobile marketing – how many are you making right now? How many would you inadvertently make if you don’t attend this seminar?
* The terrible consequences of doing mobile marketing wrong (FYI: “terrible” is not an exaggeration. Really.)
* How to get your mobile marketing action plan pulled together
Bring Your Cell Phone to the Call
Please be sure to have your cell phone handy during the audio.
There will be mobile marketing demos for your participation.
Go HERE TO GET ACCESS TO THE FREE RECORDING AND HANDOUT: http://mobilemarketingprofits.com/
WHAT OTHER MARKETING EXPERTS SAY ABOUT MOBILE:
“Mobile Marketing is not only the next frontier for the small business it may become the only real way to get highly relevant messages in front of consumers. Kim Dushinski has tackled this subject as no one before her. You must understand this very practical topic to survive in business going forward.”
Author of Duct Tape Marketing
* * *
“Mobile isn’t a technology, it’s a way of life, and Kim helps marketers figure out how to use it well, and intelligently, to accomplish their business goals.”
Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs
* * *
“Mobile marketing is the new Wild West. Very few people know what’s going out there and most are shooting first and asking questions later. Kim Dushinski provides a terrific overview of the mobile web, specific ideas on mobile advertising, and she shows you where the gold mines are (as well as the snake oil salesmen). There’s money to be made in mobile. Will your organization be a part of the new frontier?”
David Meerman Scott
bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR and Cashing in with Content
Get Creative with Your Journaling! - Journaling is an effective way to document your hopes and dreams for your business and your personal life but so many people cringe at the idea of putting ...
1 day ago