Simple Messaging Service (SMS)
Now you can maintain a single integrated system that combines the power of SMS Mobile Text, Instant Message, Email, Facebook, MySpace and Twitter!
Here are some of the powerful tools and easy to use features that a SMS offers businesses and organizations…
- Send and receive text messages anywhere via our easy-to-use web user interface, your mobile phone, or our robust SMS API
- Collect mobile phone numbers using Mobile Keywords or import a list of opt-in numbers
- Tie your mobile phone to your account so that when you’re not in front of a computer you can send out a single text message from your phone and text everyone in a distribution list
- Setup recurring and automated messages to be sent out at certain days and times of the week, month, or year
- Schedule messages for future delivery time
- Compose mobile texts that automatically address each recipient by their first and last name so it’s more personal.
- Easily select only certain area codes to send your text messages to
MOBILE KEWORDS, SHORT CODES & COUPONS
A Mobile Keyword is a one-word phrase that identifies a product, service, action, or business. People text a mobile keyword to a pre-publicized 4, 5 or 6-digit short code number to receive additional information and to join your mobile distribution list. For example, if a customer texts “SNEAKER ” to 69302, the customer will immediately receive an automated text response (that you can setup and change at anytime). The text response can be more information about your product or service tied to that specific keyword. You can also setup a different automated response with each mobile keyword that you setup. For example, the keyword “SNEAKER” would be owned by your SMS account. Anybody who creates an account with ADS-SMS can immediately create a mobile keyword as long as it’s not already taken by another ADS-SMS user (much like owning an Internet URL).
Businesses and organizations use Mobile Keywords get people to opt-in to their mobile distribution list, and then they send out Bulk SMS Text Messages once they’ve accumulated sufficient numbers to text. Restaurants, for example, are using Mobile Keyword and Bulk SMS Texting. Here’s another example, a bakery sends out text messages with a mobile coupon offering discounts when they over bake a product.
Frankly, customers don’t redeem paper coupons like they used to. It’s a hassle to print them, cut them out, and remember to keep them in your pocket so you can have them handy just at the right moment. On the other hand, people have their phones with them at all times so the redemption rates for mobile coupons are much higher compared to paper coupons.
Short Code : 69302Short Codes are special telephone numbers that are typically 4 to 6 digits long. Unlike regular 10-digit phone numbers, you cannot call a short code number. They are used for texting purposes only. Short codes act just like any other regular 10-digit phone numbers that you can send text messages to. Typically they are used for business purposes for consumers to purchase products or to request additional information about a product, service, or business. They are often used to tally votes for a contest or sweepstake (like they do in American Idoltm ). You’ve seen mobile keyword and short code technology on TV shows, radio commercials, billboards, print advertising, and websites.
Setup as many Mobile Keywords like in minutes. When people text your keyword it automatically opts their mobile number into your ADS-SMS database. Automatic replies are texted back to people that text your Mobile Keyword, and you can customize and change this auto-responder text at any time. Other uses include:
- Send the auto response message once per mobile number, every time the keyword is texted, or once per timeframe (day, hour, week, or month). You can also send an Alternate Auto Response text message if someone has already texted your keyword before.
- People can text your Mobile Keywords followed by a message they want to send you. All of their messages will be captured in your ADS-SMS Inbox or you can have them forwarded to an email or mobile phone of your choice.
- Automated and recurring messages can be sent to any new keyword signups. So if someone texts your Mobile Keywords you can setup an automatic text to be sent to them on day 1, day 5, day 30, day 100, etc.
- Have a notification texted to your mobile phone or emailed to you when somebody texts your keyword so you can follow up right away.
MOBILE VOTING via Text Message. Create all types of fun and engaging SMS votes and polls and ask a multiple choice question with up to ten choices. As people vote via text messaging, every vote is categorized and automatically tallied so that it’s really easy for you to see and analyze the results. SMS Voting is one of the most commonly used features of ADS-SMS’s mobile text messaging solutions.
It’s easy to use, quick to get setup, and has become very popular because of the many television and radio stations that have been utilizing this technology for years.
ADS-SMS’s Mobile Voting Service enables you to create all types of fun and engaging SMS votes and polls. As people vote via text messaging, every vote is categorized and automatically tallied so that it’s really easy for you to see and analyze the results.
ADS-SMS’s Mobile Voting Service allows you to ask a multiple choice question with up to TEN choices. All people need to do to participate in the mobile vote is to text your Mobile Keyword to a Short Code. They will then immediately receive back a text message that’s customized by you with all the choices they can vote for. They simply need to reply back with just the number that’s tied to the choice and that’s it!
ADS-SMS will make sure to record every vote and reply message, and every mobile number that participates in the vote is captured in your personal database so that you can also text the voters in the future. ADS-SMS’s voting module ensures that each mobile phone can only vote one time keeping things fair and simple.
Here are some voting ideas:
- A musician, band, or radio station that wants people to vote for their favorite song.
- A politician wants immediate feedback from constituents on how to vote on an issue.
- A real estate broker or agent wants to send information on a hot property that just came on the market.
- A labor union sends organizing instructions to its leadership or rank and file.
- A retail store that wants to ask its customers what their favorite brands are.
- A church that wants to ask its congregation what they want to do this Sunday after church.
- A sports league or team that wants to ask their fans to vote for their favorite player or game MVP.
- A restaurant that wants its customers to vote for which entrée or dessert they like the most.
- A bar, club, or DJ that wants to asks the crowd which song they want to hear next.
- Or anything you can think of – the possibilities are endless!!
APPOINTMENT & RESERVATION REMINDERS
ADS-SMS includes a mobile text messaging reminder feature that allows you to easily queue and send automated appointment and reservation reminders via SMS. It’s perfect for Doctors, Dentists, Chiropractors, Day Spas, Tanning and Beauty Salons, Automobile Service Centers, and much more.
If your service or business depends on appointments or reservations, you need to minimize missed opportunities as much as possible. After all, each missed appointment or reservation means lost revenue!
Unlike automated phone calling systems, Mobile Text Reminder is a non-intrusive way of saying you care and an automated way of increasing your revenue. Mobile Text Reminder pays for itself with just a single saved opportunity and is the most effective and least expensive way to keep your business or service at full capacity.
The best part is that Mobile Text Reminder is incredibly affordable, and any business or organization can setup and start sending SMS reminders in minutes. All you need is a computer with Internet access!
It’s time to let your staff focus on something more important than making repetitive reminder phone calls, and never allow your clients or customers put up with intrusive automated phone calls again!
TWO-WAY TEXT MESSAGES (CHATTING)
Send and Receive SMS Text Messages from any Computer or Phone
Two-way text messaging (chatting) allows you to send messages back and forth to individuals. Recipients of a text blast can simply reply back to the text message and their responses will be captured in your ADS-SMS Inbox or forwarded to an email or mobile phone of your choice.
ADS-SMS’S TWO WAY TEXT MESSAGING PLATFORM allows you to send and receive SMS text messages from any web browser or phone, and gives you complete flexibility in managing all of your incoming and outgoing messages. Other features include:
- Easily export out all of the replies and messages from the Inbox to an Excel file.
- Permanently remove and easily block mobile numbers right from the Inbox.
- Easily type a message on your computer to chat with individuals or entire groups of people with a click of a button
- Send and receive text messages from any mobile phone
- Recipients of a text blast can simply reply back to the text message and their responses will be captured in your ADS-SMS Inbox or forwarded to an email or mobile phone of your choice
- Quickly export out all of your collected mobile numbers, replies and messages from your ADS-SMS account to an Excel file
- Save a complete history of all your messages and threaded conversations
- Send out regular, scheduled, automated, and recurring messages to individual(s) and group(s)
Create Online Signup Pages (Opt-in) so people can enter their contact info on your website and automatically populate your ADS-SMS database.
- Choose from dozens of pre-designed Online Signup Page templates or design your own Online Signup Page to match your website by plugging in the HTML source code.
- Send an auto-responder (automatic response) to go out immediately after someone signs up on your Online Sign Up Page (maybe information about your company, next sale, or event). Send an Active Auto Responder message via email, IM, text message, or all three.
- Quickly and easily Import and Export mobile numbers, instant message screen names, and email addresses via Excel files.
- Filter a list of opt-in phone numbers so that you send messages to mobile phones only.
- Easily identify and remove failed /invalid contact information from your database.
- Click on a distribution list to see the sign up date for each contact.
- Sort a distribution list by Source, Status, and Wireless Carrier.
ADVANCED MESSAGING OPTINS
- Tie your mobile phone to your account so that when you’re not in front of a computer you can send out a single text message from your phone and message everyone in a distribution list on every mode of communication (SMS, IM, and Email).
- Setup recurring and automated messages to be sent out at certain days and times of the week, month, or year.
- Schedule messages for future delivery time.
- Compose mobile texts, instant messages, and emails that automatically address each recipient by their first and last name so it’s more personal (merged fields).
- Select from over 100 stylish email templates or plug in your own custom HTML code.
- Update your status messages on Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter right from ADS-SMS.
- Easily select only certain area codes to send your text messages to.
The 2D Barcode is a link to your mobile or pc website. It can be used for a variety of applications including: ad campaigns, nutritional information, business card information, personal mobile pages, t-shirts, and much more. Your customer “takes a picture” with a smartphone and the coded instruction will automatically take them to a webpage, or play a video or display a mobile coupon – right on their mobile phone! The sky’s the limit with 2D Barcode application. Don’t let another piece of promotional literature leave your business unless it has your 2D Barcode printed on it!